Saturday, April 28, 2018

Birthday Post #28 ~ Never. Stop. Loving.

Hiya dudes! It's my birthday!!!


I'm so excited today, because I've not only reached today, but got all 28 lessons done! At least, I will with this one. I had to double up this week, but we got it all done. 


My lesson today, is by far the most important lesson I've ever learned, and the one I grip to the hardest.

Never. Stop. Loving.

Ever.


This isn't just romantic, either. You need to love with everything you've got, for everything you care about. Your family, friends, passions, dreams, and especially yourself.


Without love, life is pointless. It's dull, dark, and lonely.


We need love to survive. Love is so important, it's something countless people have fought and died for throughout eternity.


No matter what happens in your life, you always have the choice to choose love.


Lesson #28: Never. Stop. Loving.


Thanks for following this series. I hope you've enjoyed it as much as I have. Either way, I had fun, and now I'm going to go celebrate my birthday!


Love you guys. 




No comments:

Post a Comment