Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Birthday Post #3 ~ Never Stop Dancing

Hiya dudes! Back today with day 3 of 28 life lessons I've learned so far!


Today, is to dance.


Dancing is definitely one of the only things that's kept me going through my life. When I feel so down I just want it all to end, I dance, and it gives me life. I have yet to meet someone where truly letting go and just dancing and having fun hasn't brightened their spirit.


There's something pure and honest about dancing, letting go of yourself, even if it's only for a minute, and just having fun. I love to dance, and it's literally saved my life a time or two. 


When you have a frown you just can't turn upside down, try dancing. Nothing fancy, nothing serious, just put on a song you can't help but tap your foot to, close your eyes, and just dance like you did when you were a little kid. I'm sure it'll put a smile on your face, and make you feel better.


So, lesson 3 - dance. Never stop dancing.



No comments:

Post a Comment