Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Birthday Post #23 ~ Don't Take Yourself So Seriously

Hiya dudes! Another lesson for you today.


Don't take yourself so seriously.


This has taken me years to learn, honestly. It's difficult.


If you're like me, you want to be respected. You want to be "perfect" for lack of a better word.


For fear of being judged, I spent years and a ton of energy taking myself way too seriously. It was exhausting, and never really worked. 


Eventually, I learned to just let it go, and do my thing.


I still struggle with it some days, but it's a healing process, of sorts. I've found it's just a group of negative  habits I have to unlearn, while I teach myself new ones. It takes time.


Totally worth it though - life is so much more enjoyable when I don't take myself so seriously, so that's my advice for you today.


Lesson # : Don't Take Yourself So Seriously




No comments:

Post a Comment