Thursday, April 19, 2018

Birthday Post #15 ~ Try New Things

Hiya dudes! Hallo! Hola! Bonjour!


Today's lesson is to Try New Things!


For me, this always makes me think of languages, and food. I love learning new languages, and while I haven't practiced much in this area lately, it's something I want to get back into. I've studied Latin, Greek, German, French, Spanish, ASL, Italian, Japanese, Korean, and Russian. A life goal of mine, is to be fluent in as many languages as possible.


Another thing I love to try, is food. I'm a complete chicken, and make the most ridiculous faces you've ever seen, but I do it! I've even found some things I love, that I never would have found without trying new things.


Go places, explore new things, and try new things. You'll find amazing discoveries about not only other cultures, ways of living, and the world, but yourself as well.


Major life lesson: try new things!




No comments:

Post a Comment