Monday, April 23, 2018

Birthday Post #17 ~ Always Look at the Stars

Hiya dudes! Anyone else have a heck of a weekend? I sure did!


I'm back today with another birthday lesson.

Always look at the stars.


This one is a lot like "stop and smell the roses" but a little differently, at least to me.


The problem with the roses saying, is the fact there may not always be roses around to smell. You have to go out of your way to find them, much like the positives going on in your life. It can be difficult to find them.


Looking at stars is something you can do, literally every single night. You don't have to find them - they are always there.


We all have positives in our lives that are constant. We can find them, and we can focus on them. And we should.


To me, the lesson of always looking at the stars is metaphorical as well as literal. I love going outside and appreciating the stars, and without fail, it always inspires me to remember the constant positives in my life.


The stars have seen me through every dark time in my life, and pulled me out of some pretty impressive funks. They can for anyone, if you let them.


Lesson #16: Always Look at the Stars




No comments:

Post a Comment