Monday, November 30, 2015

Good Grief, it's December!

How is it already December!?  This year has flown by so quickly, I can hardly believe it.  I still feel like it's July.


December's always been my month of reflection and introspection, so I'm starting that this week.  Going over the past year, all the different events that add up to make this year's collage of memories.  It's been a crazy year, that's for sure!


In addition to that, we're starting to get ready for Christmas, and enjoying the holiday season.  I love all the snowflakes, and wearing my Christmas earrings! :D


I'm still deciding whether I want to make a resolution list for next year.  I never seem to do well with them, because life is expectantly unpredictable.  Do you like making resolution lists?


Do you like to look over your year an analyze it?  What do you think about as the year comes to an end?  Any plans for Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment