Thursday, December 3, 2015

#ThankfulThursday

Hiya everybody!  Hopefully your week is going along swimmingly =)

Last week, with all the Thanksgiving posts of inspiration, positive, and reminders to be thankful, my heart was rejuvenated a bit.  I had the idea to make a Thankful Thursday a weekly post, because why keep being thankful limited to one day a year, or every few months?  When Googling it (as I do with any new idea, to make sure I'm not stepping on toes) I saw that it's already a thing!  How cool is that!  It's definitely a band-wagon I want to jump on, so I am!


This is the first of what I hope will be many, many #ThankfulThursday posts.

Today, I'm thankful for my family, all the pets we have, and all the opportunities open to us.  God has blessed us all so much, and I'm so grateful.  I'm thankful for the ability to write blogs like this, and connect with amazing people all over the world.  How amazing is that, to meet and befriend someone across the planet, with a blog.  So crazy, and so amazing.

What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment