Saturday, March 31, 2018

Birthday Month!

Hiya dudes! Guess what, April is my birthday month!


Yes, I am one of those obnoxious people that  has fun the entire month, instead of one day. Why limit it? I hate restricting the celebration of something to one day - it puts a ton of pressure on it to be something awesome, and just ends up making people not care after a while. At least, it does for me.


I celebrate the New Year all of January, 
love and Valentine's Day all of February, 
St. Patrick's Day/Irish Day all of March, 
my anniversary all of May, 
hub's bday all of June, 
Independence Day/being American all of July, 
Fall/Autumn all of September, 
Halloween all of October, 
Thanksgiving all of November, 
and Christmas all of December (okay, I start celebrating that one in September - don't judge me.). 
Why should my bday be any different? It's important to my family, and it's fun.


So, April is my month, to spend time on me, because honestly, the rest of the year, I kind of forget about me. I take care of everyone else, all my projects, my jobs, and forget about myself. April gives me a chance to get my personal life in order every year, get my spirit balanced and healthy, and refocus my priorities and my energy.


Since I'm focusing on this blog more now, I'm going to do a daily (hopefully) post, and at least weekly post, about things that I've learned so far in my life. My birthday is on the 28th, and I'll be 28 - keeping in line with the theme, I'll list 28 things I've learned.


Hopefully you guys find it interesting, and if not, check back in May for some other topics of interest.


Bring on birthday month!!



No comments:

Post a Comment