Sunday, March 4, 2018

Aaaaaand We're Back!!

Hello!!


Okay, so this blog has been dead for a little over a year. I did that on purpose, because I needed to figure some stuff out.


I had bitten off way more than I could chew, and honestly I crumbled a bit. So, I took a year to figure out what I want. Where I'm going, what I want to do, and ultimately, what God's leading me to do.

I spent last year getting my personal life sorted out, buying a house and moving in, starting a couple of legit home businesses, and getting my house in order.

I got my blogs planned out, and really figured out where I wanted to go with them. I spent several months working on the giant pile of books I'd taken on to review, and got a large chunk done. I still have a ways to go, but it's less suffocating than it was before.

So now, I'm back, and ready to kick some ass. I've got a better plan, God and I have gotten far closer and I'm able to work with His guidance better than I ever have. We have some major things in the works right now, and this year is going to be amazing. I've accepted my mantle, accepted my gifts, accepted God's plan for me, and am done fighting Him.

I only wish I'd gotten here sooner, but what can you do? Better late than never, right?

I'm excited for what's coming, and for the first time, I don't feel that hiccup in my gut where I know I'll back out later. I'm at peace, I feel steady, and God's going to do amazing things.

Bring it on.



No comments:

Post a Comment