Wednesday, April 15, 2015

What Happened to Amanda Bynes??

I mean, seriously?  What happened to her?

She was a huge young adult, teen actress, and most of her films were pretty darn popular.  She had potential, talent, and worked very hard to build her name and reputation.

She seemed to roll off under the bus all the sudden, and spiraled very very quickly.  DUIs, rehab, random drugs and jail stints seemed back to back in the course of a few months.  One fiasco after another had a ton of people asking "WtF is going on with her!?"

Now, when she is spotted, she seems to be sporting cheek dermal piercings, bold wigs, and odd attire.

It certainly has me worried - she was a role model for me, for sure.  I hope to see her back to herself soon.  I know she's strong enough to pull herself back up, I just hope she hasn't lost too much of herself in whatever gutter pulled her under.

Crossing my fingers for Amanda Bynes - we miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment