Monday, April 13, 2015

Epiphany!!

A-ha!  I figured out what to do with this blog!  I've got most of the other bases covered, and my blogging garden is growing - books, music, movies, art/photography, animals, lifestyles/hobbies, the bold side of me, the shy side of me, as well as some car love and an unplugged review blog.  I've got several other things going as well, but those are the ones I'm most active on (I'm still growing those, so bear with me!).

One of the last areas I'm passionate about (at least in the blogging world) is fashion, makeup, hair, celebrities, and that kind of thing.  There we go!  I knew there was a reason I made this blog, and that's it!  Fluttering Rose Petals will be a kind of all-girl-stuff blog - things that flutter the petals of this rose.

So, here we go! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment