Monday, February 29, 2016

Feb 29th Weirdness

I'm having a bit of an odd day today. Maybe it's because it's Friday the 29th, and this day only happens once every four years. I dunno.


A lot of people are superstitious about this particular day. Some believe it's bad luck to be born on this day, others believe it's magical if a loved one dies on this day. Some cultures have a tradition where a guy can't say "no" if his girl proposes to him today, and if he does, he has to pay for the dress (or whatever the bride-to-be decides she wants him to pay for, when she does end up marrying). In the same category, a lot of people believe it's bad luck to get married or divorced in a leap year.


All that being said, today, and this year, seem to be odd. Out of the norm, and important, somehow.


Maybe that's why I feel odd? I feel a spiritual tugging deep down, and I can't figure out why. I feel like something's about to change, or something is going to happen, or something is coming. Just...something.


I feel nervous, but I feel like I don't need to be. Like whatever this is, will be good. I dunno.


I just feel...weird. Kinda like I'm about to explode, in a good way. I just have to find the button, cuz I think once I press it, I'll blow. I just don't know how to find the damn thing. Like having a word on the tip of your tongue, and you're just like "come on brain, spit it out!!" Kinda feeling like that inside at the moment. Come on spirit, figure this shit out!


Could just be hormones too, who knows. Weird day.


No comments:

Post a Comment